Our Best Cost & Delivery Stock Slip Rings can be modified to meet your electrical, mechanical and/or environmental specifications. Pictured are a few examples of Slip Ring modifications we performed to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Following is a list of some of the most common modifications Fabricast makes to its Stock Slip Ring Product Line.
- Addition of Stator Wire to Brush Block Assemblies
- Longer Rotor Wires
- Addition of Connectors to Stator and Rotor Wires
- Alternate Thru Bore Sizes
- Modifications to Covers on Self Contained Slip Rings
- High Voltage Rings
- High Current Carrying Capacity Rings
- Vacuum Compatibility
- Different Rotor Wire Sizes (i.e. 22AWG, 18AWG)
- Brush Block Modifications
Modified Type 1986 Slip Ring with AMP® connectors added to standard rotor leads. Stator wires covered with copper braided shield and ferrite bead for EMI protection and terminated with AMP® connectors.